The Redmond Bike Bash is the BEST place to celebrate Bike-To-Work Day 2014 with your fellow Redmond cyclists! Bring yourself, bring your team, bring the littlest peddlers in your family because Bike Bash will have something for everyone.
On your ride home from work on Friday, May 16th, make sure you come by the Sammamish River Trail at Redmond City Hall to experience the:
- Live music from 80’s coverband ‘Rewind‘ and the Islanders Steel Drum Band
- Free food from Zeek’s Pizza, The Guilt Trip, Whole Foods, Emerald City Smoothies, Thai 65 Cafe, and more
- Local bike shops Element Cycle and Edge & Spoke
- Discounted helmets & bike registration with the Redmond PD
- Free massages from Touch Science Massage
- Photobooth perfect for you and your bike team and of course
- The cash beer garden from Redmond’s Bar and Grill.
We love our cycling community and want a good excuse to celebrate, so mark your calendars!