Redmond may be becoming a centenarian, but it still knows how to have a good time! To celebrate Redmond Bicyclists on Bike to Work Day, Friday May 18th, Redmond is hosting a Birthday Bike Bash (aka a party!) from 4-6:30pm behind City Hall on the Sammamish River Trail.
Kick back on your ride home between 4-6:30pm with:
- Free pizza - Zeek’s Pizza
- Free Root Beer – The Root Beer Store
- Free birthday treats – Whole Foods Market
- Live music
- Free Chair massages
- Brand new Redmond bike maps
- Give-a-ways and door prizes
It’s free for all bike riders, so give your wheels a break and join us as we celebrate those who have made Redmond the ‘Bicycle Capital of the Northwest’ for 100 years! Speaking of 100 years, visit Redmond’s Centennial website for more details on the year long celebration.